Monday, June 29, 2009

7 Years and counting...



Sean and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on June 29th. We got a babysitter, went out and enjoyed a quiet dinner and than paid an obscene amount of money to see a movie. We probably paid $5 to see a movie when we first began and now, 11 years later we had to practically take out a second mortgage on our house to see a flick.

Regardless, it was a great night. We saw 'The Hangover' which is superbly hilarious (if you like this kind of thing, which we do). We laughed incessantly, and left with sore faces.



I think I'll take this opportunity to say that after 7 years, I'd still say 'I do'. Sean and I (i think) are the best darn teammates in this ride we call life. We love our little family, and we love love each other. I'm very proud of us, I'm proud of the kids we are raising and the life we are leading. I'm proud that each year we grow and learn about each other, I'm proud that we still have a hell of a lot of fun together even on a weekend where the highlight is cleaning up vomit, and I'm just so darn proud he's my husband.

To many more years, and to many more memories. Happy Anniversary Sean!

No comments: